The Way We Manage our Projects
The key to the STL business is strong communication through consultation and working together with our clients.
The team at STL pride ourselves on a timely practical approach to project work, i.e. every project has a clear start/finish – safety is paramount with quality being our point of difference which drives future business.
The STL Policies, Management Plans and Forms that are in place to lead, mentor and improve:
• Company Induction (Mission Statement & Golden Rule)
• Project Health & Safety Policy
• Project Site Specific Safety, Quality & Environmental Management Plan
• Project Drill Shot Form
• Project Risk & Hazard Booklet
• Project Timesheets
• Project Incident & Accident Form
• Project Quality Field Assessment Form
• Project Closeout Form
The STL projectised management systems encapsulate a firm organisational structure, leadership for quality and the nine functions of project management are professionally incorporated into our business from concept to closeout – including project debriefs for continued improvements.
STL utilises (as applicable) some or all of the project management processes via the high level nine functions:
1. Integration Management
2. Scope Management
3. Time Management
4. Cost Management
5. Quality Management
6. Human Resource Management
7. Communications Management
8. Risk Management
9. Procurement Management