Why has STL adopted a project management approach?
- To create an organised framework around what is key to our business ‘Our People’
- Ensure that project tasks are completed safely and quality requirements are met
- Ensure that safety is paramount and ‘continuous’ quality will ensure future business
- Through our experience and professionalism focus on delivering top notch everyday/routine work
- Thoroughly plan our work to reduce the number of tasks that could be overlooked
- Eliminate duplication of our effort
- Ensure that our projects are in control
- Maximise the use of our available resources through working together smartly
How does STL judge a successful project?
All project team members can judge the success of our projects in the same way:
- STL’s customer is satisfied or delighted with the project progress, communication and completed project
- The project team has stayed within the budget through finishing tasks on time
- The project team have increased their skills and knowledge as a result of the project
- The entire STL business has benefited from the lessons learned created by the project team